Below are three apple cider vinegar psoriasis remedies you can use to help reduce inflammation and help heal your psoriasis. Click the following link if you want to know more about why to use apple cider vinegar heals psoriasis.
- Apple Cider Vinegar Remedy for Scalp Psoriasis
- ACV Plaque Psoriasis Remedy
- Nail Psoriasis Remedy with Apple Cider Vinegar
Apple Cider Vinegar Psoriasis Remedies
I have chronic scalp psoriasis and am always trying different remedies to help it. One of my favorite go to remedies for my scalp psoriasis involves apple cider vinegar. I use it like a shampoo and it really helps reduce inflammation.
Enter Baking Soda and Apple Cider Vinegar Psoriasis Shampoo.
This is a two part process and is one of my go to methods of treating my scalp psoriasis.
- Baking Soda: 1 Tablespoon per 1 Cup of Warm Water
- Sake well and massage into scalp.
- Apple Cider Vinegar: 1 Tablespoon per 1 Cup of Warm Water
- Shake well and rinse baking soda with ACV. It will tingle
Unfortunately my psoriasis is not limited to my scalp. It isn’t limited to anywhere, though there are some places where it is worse than others. When it gets really bad or covers a large part of my body I soak in apple cider vinegar to help detoxify my skin and again reduce inflammation. It helps my psoriasis heal faster and keep from spreading.
- Apple Cider Vinegar Psoriasis Soak
- ACV: 1 Cup per Gallon of Water
- Soak in tub for 30 minutes
Some people are more sensitive to ACV than others, and you may want to start with a milder soak. Simply cut the amount of ACV in half. I will usually do this soak every other day for a week or two depending on the severity of my plaque psoriasis outbreak.
I don’t have nail psoriasis, but you could use the same formula as above in a bowl and soak your nails. I have heard that it will help nail psoriasis as it does plaque psoriasis. I have never done it myself, but give it a try and let us know how it works for you. You may be able to go with a stronger mix because your hands wont be as sensitive as some other body parts 😉
- NEVER APPLY FULL STRENGTH APPLE CIDER VINEGAR TO YOUR SKIN!!
- It is very acidic and can actually burn your skin so always dilute ACV
- I always use Organic Unfiltered ACV the cheaper stuff does not have the same effect when treating my psoriasis.
I hope you benefit from our Apple Cider Vinegar Psoriasis Remedies. Happy Homeopathic Healing and let us know what works for you.